CIPD INDUSTRY PLACEMENTS WEBINAR RECORDING
Industry placements - how can they contribute to the development of your workforce, and what support is available?
In this free, 1-hour, recorded webinar, CIPD and SDN (who have been commissioned by the Department of Education to provider this support) will give you an overview of what industry placements are, how they might contribute to your workforce development, and the government support now available to help you.
The webinar will cover:
- What are industry placements and T Levels?
- The potential benefits of offering industry placements, for example: recruitment, fresh ideas, talent pipeline, reputation in your community / industry
- The difference between industry placements, work experience and apprenticeships
- Role and responsibilities: for you as the employer; the student’s; and the college, school or other provider
- Insights from those already offering placements
- The government support available to help you
Want more support to get industry placements right for your organisation?